Your contribution, no matter how much, can help give the children and families of Wawa a better chance in life:
- £1 could pay for a library book
- £3 could pay for alphabet and number blocks for a child to play and learn
- £10 could pay for health and hygiene kit and food for a family attending a child protection and health workshop
- £30 could feed a child on our nutrition programe for a year
- £100 could cover the cost of running a livelihood course to teach employable skills.
The John Lyall Charity and the families in Wawa would welcome any donation that you could make.
ALL funds raised go to the Philippines to help the children and their families in Wawa.
You can donate via the Virgin Money Giving button below or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to donate via standing order or cheque.